If you are about to retire but do not want to stop working completely, you could opt for semi-retirement. You will then retire to some extent but also continue working to some extent.
What you need to know
- You will accrue pension for the days you work. You will receive a pension benefit for the other days.
- Pension accrual will stop once you reach the age of 68 at the very latest. Payment of your full pension benefit will then start.
What you need to do
- Make clear agreements with your employer well in advance
- If you would like to retire on your statutory retirement date
Or by the date on which you reach the age of 68 at the very latest, you will receive more information from us 6 months before your retirement date. This will clearly explain how to apply for your pension. Indicate your choice(s) and return the form to us 3 months before your retirement date at the very latest.
- If you would like to retire early (and on a part-time basis)
Contact us 3 months before the date on which you want to retire.
You will receive an offer from us, containing all the amounts applicable for the new situation. If you are happy with our offer, we will make all of the arrangements necessary for you.