End of cohabitation

If you have previously registered your partner with us, you will need to deregister him or her. We will need this information to be able to calculate your pension.

Special partner's pension
If you entered into a cohabitation agreement and registered your partner with us, your former partner will be entitled to the partner’s pension you have accrued if your relationship ends. This is called the special partner’s pension. Your former partner may waive his/her entitlement to a partner’s pension. Document the agreements made between you and your former partner. After both of you have signed the document in question, send us a scan of it.

What you need to do

  • Deregister your partner in My pension.
  • Send us a scan of the agreements that you and your former partner made about the pension when terminating your cohabitation

My pension