Pension abroad

If you have retired and are living abroad, we will pay your pension abroad too. You will start to receive a pension from the first day of the month in which you retire. Payment of this pension will continue for the rest of your life.

We will pay your pension from the Netherlands. It will not be possible for you to ‘transfer’ your pension abroad.

What you need to do
You must submit a Life Certificate ('Attestatie de vita') to us once a year. Your pension benefits will stop otherwise. You will receive a letter asking you to send us this certificate in August or September every year.

  • Make sure that APF Pension Fund always has your most recent e-mail address, so that we can contact you at all times.
  • Complete the Life Certificate form.
  • Have the form signed by the municipality or a civil-law notary in the country in which you are living.
  • Send the form, stamped with an official stamp or accompanied by statement of authenticity, to the pension fund.

Send us the form